Things you don’t know about Country Cory (especially if you’ve never heard of him):
- He has 5 kids, and only one asks for money!
- He lives with his mother.
- He’s married, and she likes him, too!
- His pet peeve is someone watching Korean Dramas on their phone constantly(see #2.)
- He’s living proof that it IS better in Bartlett.
- He can sleep during a football game, and still be watching it.
- He got the name “Country Cory” by being made fun of.
- He loves his dogs. They’re small, but when they take out your ankles, you’ll fall.
Hi! I’m Country Cory. I am honored to be The Afternoon Drive host on 98.1 The MAX. My mom took me to a radio station in Oxford, MS when I was 12. I wandered my way into the studio, and knew right then that I wanted to be on the radio. I grew up in Fulton, MS, and the first chance I got, I got on the radio. That was in 1995.
I met my wife, Margaux, in 2006, and married her in ’07. We have five children…a little bit of his, hers, and ours. I’m very lucky to have life turn out like it has, and I hope to entertain you for a long time on The MAX.